7605 Softshell Jacket Hi-Vis
Water rejecting, breathing but at the same time protective from wind, this soft shell has a warm fleece lining. This jacket represents this days modern pattern and comfortable use. The product has plenty different pockets and details.
- Modern pattern guarantees perfect fit and great moving space
- Under the front zipper a wind protective strip
- Left chest has a zipper pocket, where from goes a hole for a headphone’s wire.
- Right chest has an ID-card pocket that is possible to put inside the pocket or remove if wanted
- Left sleeve has a pocket for pencils or small tools
- In front there are large side pockets with zipper, the pockets have a warm inner
- Inside on the left side there is an breast pocket with a Velcro closure
- The hem is adjustable with a rubber band
- Sleeves have rubber bands and tighten stamps with buttons
Materials: 86% polyester, 12% polyurethane, 2% spandex
- Additional information
|Takit - standardit|
|Jackets - size|
Our working jacket line includes high-visible (Hi-Vis), high-visible – fire retardant – anti-static (Multinorm), fire retardant (FR), fire retardant – anti-static (FR AST) as well as normal colored jackets. All the jackets have multiple pockets for different uses. All jackets are certified for their own purposes.